• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
16 16

40,629 posts in this topic

Dang ol Southern accent 😧 🤣 

Footage meaning film, is spelled that way and verbally like a foot.

I was trying to spell it photage (foe taj) and it said I was wrong lol that is something I've probably misspelled years and years without realizing doh!

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 6/16/2024 at 8:49 AM, FoggyNelson said:

Famous book for comic collectors in the know🤪🤪

ya lol on the surface it seems like fun and or etc. I think the reasons for it came out otherwise now that it was a bigger deal and therefore a bigger statement in creation. Evidently or allegedly it may have been a well deserved reaction, but it exists nonetheless and makes for a :whatthe: moment or feeling. 

Spoiler

I found it striking, but that is just surface tension, and idk the importance of going to cgc from the competition.

It's why I phrased the first post as a question, ⁉️ I thought maybe some kind of yellow label or some reason for the crossover given JSA recently, but if it was only a grade bump or really regardless it isn't so much something "to pass along, unless a tale of correction to learn from." 

I thought the story was a bit more simple than that but didn't research before posting, probably the same with cgc.  :cheers:

They heard about it enough to do all this so I could see how then it could not be a good pr idk

That was pretty cool as I refreshed as they were updating live the Australian variants

I don't think their done? As some of the months aren't in order of the issue number? Which I suppose some Australian issues could jump ahead and then go back lol

Exciting TIMES 😀 🎶 

Screenshot_20240618-135831.png

Edit to ask @CGC Mike do I wait until "shipped" to inquire a grader about the months? It all happened today, so no worries, but they've been fairly quick recently with shipped and I didn't want to lose a window of opportunity :shy: 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

• Administrator
On 6/18/2024 at 3:02 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Edit to ask @CGC Mike do I wait until "shipped" to inquire a grader about the months? It all happened today, so no worries, but they've been fairly quick recently with shipped and I didn't want to lose a window of opportunity :shy: 

I have no idea.  I recommending asking customer service. 

Mike