• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
16 16

40,399 posts in this topic

On 5/2/2022 at 10:52 AM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

And I saw that as well. 

Now that is completely different and rightly deserves the pernts, vacations, and bans! 

That's what I was referring to. 

On 5/2/2022 at 11:42 AM, 1950's war comics said:

she is attractive but i like tiny spinners ....

Ain't that a spider thing? 

Edited by Cat

On 5/1/2022 at 9:15 PM, Cat said:

Are they a form of spider? 

charlotte's web?  (shrug)

On 5/2/2022 at 11:49 AM, 1950's war comics said:

one guy outright brags he is an atheist, he mentions it all the time ..he almost never mentions comic books, he only causes trouble, i don't even know why he is allowed here

you think someone like that would find a different chat board on the internet to hang out with his own type instead of coming here to a comic collectors society and cause trouble and reporting  people who aren't like him

I don't see how being an atheist matters one way or the other to this community. It may be relevant to individual conversations though, so it's not totally out of left field for that info to be known. 

On 5/2/2022 at 12:36 PM, 1950's war comics said:

i saw a show this morning and it had a segment on a guy who supposedly sat down and read every single marvel comic starting in 1961 to the present ..

and then he wrote a book about it ..

i don't believe him though ,, it would take half a lifetime to do that, there are like a million pages or so..

t was on the CBS Sunday morning show, a show in which almost every segment  has a hidden agenda so take it for what it is worth...

Secret agendas? Uhhhhh..... 

On 5/1/2022 at 9:19 PM, Cat said:

I don't see how being an atheist matters one way or the other to this community. It may be relevant to individual conversations though, so it's not totally out of left field for that info to be known. 

atheists should be agnostics.  saying "I know for a fact there is no god" is the same as saying "I know for a fact there is a god".
Prove it.

On 5/2/2022 at 2:22 PM, kav said:

atheists should be agnostics.  saying "I know for a fact there is no god" is the same as saying "I know for a fact there is a god".
Prove it.

Most don't say that. They'll say I don't believe there's a God. Big difference. 

On 5/1/2022 at 9:26 PM, Cat said:

Most don't say that. They'll say I don't believe there's a God. Big difference. 

they might say that but if you ask 'is it possible there's a god?' they say no every time.  At least all the ones I've spoken to.

On 5/2/2022 at 2:28 PM, kav said:

they might say that but if you ask 'is it possible there's a god?' they say no every time.  At least all the ones I've spoken to.

Probably getting into semantics, but I'd argue that's still a difference. Not that I'm atheist, so I'm not speaking for them or anything. 

On 5/1/2022 at 9:15 PM, Cat said:

Ain't that a spider thing? 

spider thing, spider thing
bring whatever a spider bring
can he swing from a thread
just take a look at that m******f****** head-

Edited by kav