• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
15 15

40,385 posts in this topic

"Date was going great, nice guy, really sweet, very smart.

When he ate he took like 4 or 5 bites at a time before chewing. He filled his face as full as legally possible. His cheeks would bulge out and he could barely keep his lips shut. You could see all the food mashed up and grinding around through his little mouth hole.

I knew in that moment that I hated him."

On 5/31/2022 at 5:53 PM, kav said:

from mechanics horror stories:

One lady had her car towed in because it was making weird noises. We checked a few basic things first, then started it to see what the noise sounded like and the exhaust system spit out a whole bunch of nasty sludge and smoke but wouldn't actually run.

Turns out, she thought the opening to add gas was the opening to add everything. When she first started having problems, she dumped oil, antifreeze, brake fluid, and windshield washer fluid in there to "make sure it wasn't running low on fluids."

Reminds me of this gem. 

PuiRuo.gif

On 6/1/2022 at 10:12 AM, deadleg said:

tommy-boy.gif

You win. lol

On 5/30/2022 at 10:05 PM, kav said:

well stage magic doesnt impress me but the close up tricks-thats where the rubber hits the road.  I know one trick that has made people scream.  i did it in class one time some 11th graders were playin cards I said wanna see a trick?  Then I spread the cards face down in a pile and said 'point to the 4 of diamonds' (it can be any card).  kid points to a card I turn it over-FOUR OF DIAMONDS.  It literally seems completely impossible.  and I hate card tricks but that one's a doozy.

That's really not that impressive. Really only a 1 in 6 chance of picking the right card. 

Edited by jcjames

Slow ole day in the Cornfield, yes sir.