• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
16 16

40,412 posts in this topic

On 8/2/2022 at 10:20 AM, Buzzetta said:

Correct - It always depends - there is no right or wrong answer 

dang

There was a bank robbery a couple years ago where the robber got angry at the teller cause she wasn't moving fast enough. He started yelling at the woman and ended up spitting on the counter. This woman was really bright-when police arrived she pointed out the spittle. It yielded a complete DNA profile and the guy was caught. The local paper ran a story about the case-the headline was 'SAY IT-DON'T SPRAY IT'.

I dreamed that you could talk to anyone in the world through these little screens by typing and people would argue a lot or send inspirational messages to each other. You could also send pictures-any picture you could think of you would just type like flying cow and all these different pictures of flying cows would pop up and you could select them You could even look at stuff on the screen, and if you wanted to buy something the money would just get deducted from your bank and someone would bring the item to your house. Even though people could do almost anything with these screens, mostly they were miserable.

Weird, weird dream.

lol cops have a new technique where when they serve a search warrant they bust the window to the bathroom and start jabbing a spear inside to keep them from flushing the drugs!!!!

On 8/2/2022 at 2:45 PM, MattTheDuck said:

Spiders or bowel movement?

Just left something special in the Applebees bathroom actually.  I was on the road and said… when you gotta go… you gotta go… and pulled over. 

On 8/2/2022 at 1:47 PM, Buzzetta said:

Just left something special in the Applebees bathroom actually.  I was on the road and said… when you gotta go… you gotta go… and pulled over. 

Was it a World Record?

On 8/2/2022 at 2:33 PM, kav said:

I dreamed that you could talk to anyone in the world through these little screens by typing and people would argue a lot or send inspirational messages to each other. You could also send pictures-any picture you could think of you would just type like flying cow and all these different pictures of flying cows would pop up and you could select them You could even look at stuff on the screen, and if you wanted to buy something the money would just get deducted from your bank and someone would bring the item to your house. Even though people could do almost anything with these screens, mostly they were miserable.

Weird, weird dream.

Sick Dream! 

On 8/2/2022 at 2:49 PM, DR.X said:

Was it a World Record?

No…

That’s a bodega near Citi field at Billy Joel’s last play at shea.  We were stuck in traffic for awhile, it was a hot day, I slapped a twenty down on the counter after they let me use the bathroom in the back and left.  My concert buddy friends and myself all laugh about that as we all gave a story like that at one point or another.  

I was grateful to make it that day. Lol 😂 

On 8/2/2022 at 11:47 AM, Buzzetta said:

mike-