• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
16 16

40,415 posts in this topic

On 8/30/2022 at 6:24 PM, Galen130 said:

Did you understand what I was talking about?  How younger generations talk these days??  What do they call it… ignoramus?? :pullhair:

IT’S MOUNTAIN, NOT MOU-EN!!  

Sound like they're saying mouthing lol

As in you best not be mou-en off or you'll get the rod!

But ya, I blame it on the new tablet, I'm used to hitting space for auto fill at certain places, another younger generation flaw I'll admit!

In other news.

I dislike being broke but stuck with a lot of $10 bin diving books to sell, but would rather trade in than deal with eBay. Then there is the holiday raffle to consider! Then there is what IS actually available at the LCS to trade? Do I want to settle for minimal trade for convenience, or do I suck it up and have nothing in the mail or new to post!?!

firstworldjeopardytodayisanewoneproblems

Then the LCS got in some killer stuff, and they end up being all on consignment and the only trade value I get is the cash value.

Then silly eBay and irs, I already regret selling my tomb of Dracula 13 and and and a swift kick in the nads lol

:roflmao:gulp!

200.gif

The world has gone to schlek cause no it is not true, but would be perfect to describe today's other threads and fun 😊

Spoiler

Drop mike_-__ _ __

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 8/30/2022 at 6:56 PM, D84 said:

That's a step up from Pete Davidson. But so is a pile of dog :censored:.

Lol I do feel bad cause he filed for divorce, but I feel worse that it was held off from the media just for this reason I'd assume.

On 8/30/2022 at 5:35 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

In other news.

I dislike being broke but stuck with a lot of $10 bin diving books to sell, but would rather trade in than deal with eBay. Then there is the holiday raffle to consider! Then there is what IS actually available at the LCS to trade? Do I want to settle for minimal trade for convenience, or do I suck it up and have nothing in the mail or new to post!?!

firstworldjeopardytodayisanewoneproblems

362FCD8E-6DBC-4249-895A-7D4A612B2F72.jpeg

On 8/30/2022 at 5:39 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Then the LCS got in some killer stuff, and they end up being all on consignment and the only trade value I get is the cash value.

Then silly eBay and irs, I already regret selling my tomb of Dracula 13 and and and a swift kick in the nads lol

:roflmao:gulp!

200.gif

3B48E226-2166-4AFB-949B-1BAF2E86EBF9.gif

On 8/30/2022 at 5:54 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

The world has gone to schlek cause no it is not true, but would be perfect to describe today's other threads and fun 😊

Reveal hidden contents

Drop mike_-__ _ __

@Comics4All

Sentince??