• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
16 16

40,415 posts in this topic

On 8/31/2022 at 12:05 PM, Galen130 said:

Can't answer the why for ya.  I, myself, don't get pressured.  I just don't care for them because of how people act....worse than they normally do.  I don't even like driving around during the holidays. :facepalm:

with family it is kind of unavoidable lol unless you have no responsibilities for the holidays :shy:

I'm the cook the buyer of gifts and meanwhile I try to stay on the boards. If you can't handle, for both of us, it, it is just understandable. Mister, "I don't understand what your saying," what do you think that sounded like? :roflmao: Just expect misunderstandings, you'll still see through to who has the real "issues!" :banana:

Comics Comics Comics!

On 8/31/2022 at 11:06 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

:makepoint: 

Hide contents

lol:foryou: 

Okay, you have offended my immature sensibilities.  I will start button-humping everything you post. :taptaptap:

(that's my impression of an internet drama queen. lol)

On 8/31/2022 at 11:09 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

with family it is kind of unavoidable lol unless you have no responsibilities for the holidays :shy:

I'm the cook the buyer of gifts and meanwhile I try to stay on the boards. If you can't handle, for both of us, it, it is just understandable. Mister, "I don't understand what your saying," what do you think that sounded like? :roflmao: Just expect misunderstandings, you'll still see through to who has the real "issues!" :banana:

Comics Comics Comics!

I have no idea what you're talking about...:shy:

On 8/31/2022 at 12:10 PM, Galen130 said:

Okay, you have offended my immature sensibilities.  I will start button-humping everything you post. :taptaptap:

(that's my impression of an internet drama queen. lol)

lol that was the gist of it, but it happens. I'm trying to vent elsewhere now and get my jeopardy questions ready in anticipation.

On 8/31/2022 at 12:11 PM, Galen130 said:

YARN | I'll bet she does, I'll bet she does. | Monty Python's Flying Circus  (1969) - S01E03 | Video clips by quotes | 28b28567 | 紗

On 8/31/2022 at 12:11 PM, Galen130 said:

my problem is, I don't want to come out and just insult somebody, cause I never intend too, and it is spoiled milk spilt, which differs.

Yadda yadda GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

On 8/31/2022 at 11:12 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

lol that was the gist of it, but it happens. I'm trying to vent elsewhere now and get my jeopardy questions ready in anticipation.

YARN | I'll bet she does, I'll bet she does. | Monty Python's Flying Circus  (1969) - S01E03 | Video clips by quotes | 28b28567 | 紗

Venting is okay, but there are too many immature people that take it as a sign to show their hatred for their own life.  I tend to vent on the boards sometimes, but it's usually about CGC.  Sometimes, I'll make a comment (opinion) about my thoughts on something that isn't political.  Then I walk away so people can take it for what it's worth.  I'm not in the habit of offending people, but I don't have to put up with their chit either.  The better person always walks away, IMO. (thumbsu

On 8/31/2022 at 12:40 PM, Galen130 said:

Ummm, what am I looking at?  Picture won’t load. :pullhair:

Screenshot 2022-08-31 12.40.42 PM.png

On 8/31/2022 at 12:56 PM, Galen130 said:

Had to resubmit that last post because of this nonsense...which is really beginning to annoy. :pullhair:

image.thumb.png.0bed729f93fd713162d958187576bd8a.png

mike-