• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
16 16

40,412 posts in this topic

On 9/25/2022 at 6:03 PM, Comics4All said:

I dunno but this is the furst Apperence od Mags neat o amirite?

magsneato.jpg

This translates to walk it off, #firstworldproblems

Idontliketoupgradeisnaggedadealthefirsttimetakeaticketandwaitbehindthedottedline

On 9/25/2022 at 5:37 PM, 1950's war comics said:

easily could be fatal  ??

'The Amazing Race': Claire Champlin, aka watermelon girl, talks about painful slap in the face by fruit

"My mom refers to me as watermelon girl," Champlin says. "She posted it on her Facebook page." Champlin was shocked by how many people thought she was either faking it or downright dead after they watched the clip on YouTube. She swears it was neither, though the right side of her face and her upper lip were numb right after she was hit, and she suffered a pretty brutal headache for hours.

Champlin said she didn't know what happened after using the slingshot until Roberts came up and started wiping watermelon juice off her face.

"Honestly, I thought I was a lot more injured than I was, and then CBS gave me the go-ahead [to continue]," says Champlin, who was particularly grateful that the medical staff was only seconds away. In fact, less than 15 minutes went by between the time Champlin was hurt and when she decided to resume the competition. "If I was ever going to be hit by a watermelon, that was the place to be. The whole staff is top of the line, I was grateful they were right there by my side."

:frown:

Edited by jcjames

On 9/25/2022 at 8:23 PM, Comics4All said:

notasentinceamirite

Idontliketoupgradeisnaggedadealthefirsttimetakeaticketandwaitbehindthedottedline

punctuation 

I don't like to upgrade, I snagged a deal the first time, take a ticket and wait behind the dotted line. Sentence

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 9/25/2022 at 7:02 PM, jcjames said:

Looks like he's tired of everybody talkin' at him, but he don't hear a word they're sayin'.

After spending years washing radioactive fiesta ware, history teacher and comic fan Paul Mahler finds that he has the ability to teleport, clean, and place crockery and tableware in it’s proper place with just a wave of his hand.

Deciding he has to use his power responsibly he devises a costume and goes looking for crime, which he finds is really hard to find, and on the rare occasions when he can finds his powers are almost useless against it.

His fiancé Joy Weston leaves him not being able to deal with his super-suit and thinking he has lost his mind.