• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
16 16

40,404 posts in this topic

On 10/22/2022 at 2:07 PM, kav said:

Sick!

Screenshot 2022-10-22 12.06.14 PM.png

lol Idk how I feel about you posting personal stuff, but when I went to that screening, it was actually for the latest Terminator movie. They advertised it as a T2 screening to attract "real" fans :) I'll post a pic of the poster I got too, in a minute

IMG_20221022_141024084.jpg

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 10/22/2022 at 12:10 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

lol Idk how I feel about you posting personal stuff, but when I went to that screening, it was actually for the latest Terminator movie. They advertised it as a T2 screening to attract "real" fans :) I'll post a pic of the poster I got too, in a minute

IMG_20221022_141024084.jpg

No one would know it was personal stuff if you hadnt announced it!!  It was just a ticket as far as they know!!  :makepoint:

On 10/22/2022 at 12:16 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Lol but I knew :baiting: that's why it hit me out of nowhere :cheers:

it came up in my feed as a memory and I figgered I'd surprise you with it lol 

On 10/22/2022 at 2:22 PM, kav said:

it came up in my feed as a memory and I figgered I'd surprise you with it lol 

Ya no worries. I just saw it and it jarred me, but I knew where your were coming from, nondescript. :ohnoez: 

I don't post often there except for screenings. Seems the only "event" worth sharing, and I still don't give all the details. No worries :) 

On 10/22/2022 at 12:25 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Ya no worries. I just saw it and it jarred me, but I knew where your were coming from, nondescript. :ohnoez: 

I don't post often there except for screenings. Seems the only "event" worth sharing, and I still don't give all the details. No worries :) 

I like inside jokes what can I say.
Sometimes I do inside jokes where I'm the only guy on the inside.

On 10/22/2022 at 2:28 PM, kav said:

I like inside jokes what can I say.
Sometimes I do inside jokes where I'm the only guy on the inside.

:makepoint::takeit::canofworms:

All good, it's been posted here before, and I didn't have the real screening ticket cause I thought it was t2 for real. When they surprised us that's when I took a pic of the receipt, that's also why it's not in focus.

I have a screening to see the first episode of Wednesday next, ironically, Wednesday. Its on a streaming service that I actually use, but the person I'm taking wants to see it as it's something they'd enjoy. Idk, hopefully I get back in time for amazing race. :)

On 10/22/2022 at 12:36 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

:makepoint::takeit::canofworms:

All good, it's been posted here before, and I didn't have the real screening ticket cause I thought it was t2 for real. When they surprised us that's when I took a pic of the receipt, that's also why it's not in focus.

I have a screening to see the first episode of Wednesday next, ironically, Wednesday. Its on a streaming service that I actually use, but the person I'm taking wants to see it as it's something they'd enjoy. Idk, hopefully I get back in time for amazing race. :)

If its been posted here before then wtf:

Screenshot 2022-10-22 12.42.55 PM.png

On 10/22/2022 at 2:43 PM, kav said:

If its been posted here before then wtf:

Screenshot 2022-10-22 12.42.55 PM.png

lol I mean not since about 2018 or 19 :makepoint: but more recently elsewhere, where you got it. That was also the night there were tornadoes out, but I remember posting it because we couldn't go home and had to wait out the storm. I had time to sign a release to be on the internet to promote the film, but they didn't like my enthusiasm or what I had to say. I did see the vid they made but I wasn't "cool", I mean I wasn't in it lol 

On 10/22/2022 at 12:48 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

lol I mean not since about 2018 or 19 :makepoint: 

So, here's how it works folks according to Addy:
If you post something here, it becomes 'personal and private' after 3-4 years.

48. This is a great reason to get divorced

My sister’s ex husband thought the moon was the sun but in “night mode” so it’s more dim.

The man was 43 years old. 

This is when my sister realized this was the final straw and needs to get a divorce.