• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
15 15

40,317 posts in this topic

On 12/26/2021 at 8:24 PM, Randall Ries said:
On 12/26/2021 at 8:22 PM, sevans1979 said:

I’m going to have that stuck in my head all night now lol

Yes. I'm going on months of it stuck in my head. It makes a great stocking stuffer.

So it has been living rent free in your head?hm

On 12/26/2021 at 9:31 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

So it has been living rent free in your head?hm

Well? Not exactly. It pays for itself. For example, I can send it to people that displease me on Facebook. They think it will be merry and it turns out to be a withering critique of whatever characteristic they have that is unbearable to me. I can lay my pillow upon my head at night with a satisfied smile upon my lips. Knowing that whenever they hear that song on the radio henceforth, they will only hear those 3 words and nothing more. Or 4 words if you count "You're" as two words and not a contraction. Also, it makes a great "Thank You For Your Consideration" gift as I get an email saying "So sorry. We have decided not to publish your thoughtful, yet highly abrasive manuscript. YOU may call it funny and satirical, but WE consider it brutish and borderline Satanic. Good Day."

On 12/26/2021 at 10:21 PM, kav said:

thats what she stated.

That's what she expressed, voiced, uttered, declared, affirmed, asserted, announced, made known, communicated, revealed, disclosed, divulged, gave out, gave voice to, pronounced, articulated, enunciated, proclaimed, presented, expounded, preached, promulgated, published, broadcasted, set out, set down, framed, formulated, spelled out. was specific about, came out with, asseverated, determined, approved, authorized, accredited, ruled, ordained, designated, laid down supposed, professed, alleged and claimed.

On 12/26/2021 at 7:34 PM, Randall Ries said:

That's copyright infringement. I'll sic Lawyer Daggett on you.

will ya take these ponies instead?

On 12/26/2021 at 7:36 PM, Randall Ries said:

I'll 'low you little Blackie.

Now here's what I have to say about that saddle-