• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
15 15

40,385 posts in this topic

Lindsay Wagner is/was HOT 

i saw her at the Motor City comic con a few years ago .. she was there with Richard Anderson RIP

i didn't talk to her or get her autograph though , there was a long line ,... she was pretty popular and still looked great !!

Edited by 1950's war comics

On 2/10/2022 at 6:07 PM, 1950's war comics said:

Bionic Woman

Lindsay Wagner super sexy Nighthawks VINTAGE Photo

Click to enlarge

She was good in Nighthawks. It's probably my favorite Sylvester Stallone movie. 

On 2/10/2022 at 6:31 PM, 1950's war comics said:

Linda had a twin sister named Leslie ,, but her sister died a couple years ago at the young age of 63 RIP

Linda and Leslie Hamilton pose for a photo together.

Ah snap that is love, a love on their faces, very real and untouched by time. Thank you, that made my day!

Peaceful actress to me. I went to see a t2 prescreen, and it ended up being the latest terminator prescreen. What a night. Tornadoes and rain, that was here in Texas at the Alamo Drafthouse. They had a waiver for getting in their house report of the movie on camera. 

Man oh man I signed and tried to be enthusiastic enough, but my film didn't see the light of day lol

Still the prescreen pass was for t2, and her and Arnold came on before the movie started. They said they wanted the real fans to see the prescreen of the latest terminator, and that's why the chess game of the t2 advertisement. Then said on film, sit back and enjoy the latest terminator.

Anyway, I thought that was neat :shy: