• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
16 16

40,621 posts in this topic

On 3/26/2022 at 3:45 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

1100681900_giphy(37).gif.5988e1cff0fa65949148e9bc516c9d21.gif

yup
No one was trying to hit on you lady.
One time I witnessed a rear-ender and saw the at fault driver driving off so I wrote down his license #.  I walked over to the 'hot chick' who had been hit and had pulled into a dirt lot.  I told her I had taken down the guy's license.  She got snotty and said thanks but he said he's coming back.  she thought I was trying to hit on her!  I just looked at this unbelievable dolt who actually thought the guy was 'coming back', then left.  10 minutes later I drove back by and saw her frantic.  I waved.

On 3/26/2022 at 5:49 PM, kav said:

yup
No one was trying to hit on you lady.
One time I witnessed a rear-ender and saw the at fault driver driving off so I wrote down his license #.  I walked over to the 'hot chick' who had been hit and had pulled into a dirt lot.  I told her I had taken down the guy's license.  She got snotty and said thanks but he said he's coming back.  she thought I was trying to hit on her!  I just looked at this unbelievable dolt who actually thought the guy was 'coming back', then left.  10 minutes later I drove back by and saw her frantic.  I waved.

princessbride-inconceivable.gif.02ba699918a343d56dd5b01f187ddecb.gif

On 3/26/2022 at 4:08 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

:butbutbutemoji: maybe it's a good one.. 

thats what she said.