• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
16 16

40,484 posts in this topic

On 3/31/2022 at 12:50 AM, Mecha_Fantastic said:

'Okay, is this thing on? Tonight's meat tray has been donated courtesy of Tony's Meats, so give them a visit. Their doors are always open, so you can walk in, then out, then in again, and finally back outside.'

alyssa-milano-meat-sweats.gif.16d1254ba843661a11fbbf6661c4e402.gif

On 3/30/2022 at 2:05 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

They are making it quite clear they value the cards more than the comics.  

Few weeks ago they announced they had cleaned up their TAT for cards. 

Today they announce that they have launched a separate website for the cards .

This is just getting absurd. 

My guess, higher profit margins.

On 3/31/2022 at 4:15 PM, JJ-4 said:

And it's an easier, faster job, thus leading to your point. 

On 3/31/2022 at 1:15 AM, JJ-4 said:
On 3/30/2022 at 4:05 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

They are making it quite clear they value the cards more than the comics.  

Few weeks ago they announced they had cleaned up their TAT for cards. 

Today they announce that they have launched a separate website for the cards .

This is just getting absurd. 

Well if CGC is going that route , which it seems as though they sure are hell bent on it (pizzn' on the customers that helped make them)

Then I hope they burn in fiery tortuous hell for it.

Sad that they have taken something that so many of us have loved and completely chit all over it.

At this point I can not even blame a few "new hires or bad apples."  It is clear that most of the management needs its walking papers. 

IDW's TMNT 127 came out yesterday. First appearance of Venus De Milo, the original female turtle. Wonder how the market will react to this, if at all? 

I'm just looking forward to reading it (which is kinda cheating, because I'm doing a complete read through, and am currently only at issue 30 or so). But hey, knowing the future never hurt anyone. 

I imagine. 

On 3/31/2022 at 10:04 AM, Mecha_Fantastic said:

IDW's TMNT 127 came out yesterday. First appearance of Venus De Milo, the original female turtle. Wonder how the market will react to this, if at all? 

I'm just looking forward to reading it (which is kinda cheating, because I'm doing a complete read through, and am currently only at issue 30 or so). But hey, knowing the future never hurt anyone. 

I imagine. 

Photo Statue GIF

On 3/31/2022 at 4:19 AM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Well if CGC is going that route , which it seems as though they sure are hell bent on it (pizzn' on the customers that helped make them)

Then I hope they burn in fiery tortuous hell for it.

Sad that they have taken something that so many of us have loved and completely chit all over it.

At this point I can not even blame a few "new hires or bad apples."  It is clear that most of the management needs its walking papers. 

you go girl GIF

On 3/31/2022 at 10:04 AM, Mecha_Fantastic said:

I imagine. 

I thought the 1st female turtle ,Jennika,  was introduced a few years ago?

I made some $$$$ of that book, I think it was TMNT 95?