• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
16 16

40,415 posts in this topic

On 4/7/2022 at 5:34 PM, Namtak said:

😍breakfast chips😍

thats what she said!

Screenshot 2022-03-08 6.51.00 PM.png

On 4/8/2022 at 10:24 AM, kav said:

Trying to force someone that comes in your restaurant and orders well done steak to eat a rare steak because thats how YOU like it should be a life sentence on alcatraz.

last time it happened to me I sent it back 4 times.

NO PINK IN MIDDLE I SAID YOU NUMBSKULLS!

"That ruining a steak!"

"FINE LET ME RUIN IT I AM PAYING FOR IT YOU NITWIT!".

children tend to hate rare meat. why? because children have twice as many taste buds and their taste buds are more sensitive.

Listen to the experts-raw meat is disgusting.

I only get well-done too, and the worst I've ever got was a snarky 'that's fine sir, but I'll just let you know you're holding up the other tables.' So I went to the table next to me and apologised and they laughed and told me to have my 'bloody steak as I pleased, I was paying for the damn thing'. That settled it for me. 

On 4/7/2022 at 6:17 PM, Mecha_Fantastic said:

I only get well-done too, and the worst I've ever got was a snarky 'that's fine sir, but I'll just let you know you're holding up the other tables.' So I went to the table next to me and apologised and they laughed and told me to have my 'bloody steak as I pleased, I was paying for the damn thing'. That settled it for me. 

Guess the chef can only cook one item at a time.  also guess 2 whole minutes will just create an incredible logjam.

On 4/8/2022 at 11:24 AM, kav said:

Guess the chef can only cook one item at a time.  also guess 2 whole minutes will just create an incredible logjam.

Apparently. Waitress didn't bet on one thing: the Aussie ability to not give a mess, and just have another beer while we're waiting if things are that desperate. 

Edited by Mecha_Fantastic

On 4/7/2022 at 6:29 PM, Mecha_Fantastic said:

Apparently. Waitress didn't bet on one thing: the Aussie ability to not give a mess, and just have another beer while we're waiting if things are that desperate. 

The last time it happened I said extra well done-NO pink in middle.  It came back bloody so I got up and said I'm going to burger king-they let me have it my way.
Shocked disbelief.
Hey tell your chef to learn how to cook and follow directions.
One show chef Ramsey had the chefs prepare a steak well done.  Not a single one of these professionals was able to do it.

On 4/7/2022 at 9:24 PM, kav said:

I agree with you 2,at first i only loved ultra coocked steak,but about 3 years ago i began to like them all except ultra rare but the thing is ,in restaurants you dont eat quick and rare steak cool down too fast and is then cold and discusting especially while talking with friends so in restaurants il like it almost toasted lol but they seem to have the same freaking guide ,i think its this one lol

8edf4e041ad6387a7f4fc2d1e24c596d.jpg

how-its-done-rare-medium-rare-wait-what-are-you-8592157.png

Edited by Namtak

On 4/7/2022 at 7:24 PM, kav said:

Trying to force someone that comes in your restaurant and orders well done steak to eat a rare steak because thats how YOU like it should be a life sentence on alcatraz.

last time it happened to me I sent it back 4 times.

NO PINK IN MIDDLE I SAID YOU NUMBSKULLS!

"That ruining a steak!"

"FINE LET ME RUIN IT I AM PAYING FOR IT YOU NITWIT!".

children tend to hate rare meat. why? because children have twice as many taste buds and their taste buds are more sensitive.

Listen to the experts-raw meat is disgusting.

In their defense this is how those four times went down.. 815n60waro861.jpg.3029abe9ff7c824aa0b8de2cf37d24aa.jpg20220407_205006.jpg.20c10f8bf47de7bfee7edfa5130b791c.jpg20220407_204931.jpg.4ccfb4c6b6751fd1a5176162e3f0c9af.jpg

The worst part is today they glue up tartare or steak together to make a perfect shape meal but the problem is e colis bactérie présent in the midle because of the cuts....saw a documentary on it....discusting really..in restaurants better be sure and order ultra well done

On 4/7/2022 at 8:43 PM, kav said:

The last time it happened I said extra well done-NO pink in middle.  It came back bloody so I got up and said I'm going to burger king-they let me have it my way.
Shocked disbelief.
Hey tell your chef to learn how to cook and follow directions.
One show chef Ramsey had the chefs prepare a steak well done.  Not a single one of these professionals was able to do it.

how-did-you-find-your-steak-934859066.thumb.png.9a1fc204d2cca0a7a74290ca8747ddb2.png

How Kav wants his steak..

28b0499fd3c8fb5686a987c3038de668.gif.4595f05f1f717e45a30deff25d1f640a.gif

On 4/7/2022 at 8:44 PM, Namtak said:

I agree with you 2,at first i only loved ultra coocked steak,but about 3 years ago i began to like them all except ultra rare but the thing is ,in restaurants you dont eat quick and rare steak cool down too fast and is then cold and discusting especially while talking with friends so in restaurants il like it almost toasted lol but they seem to have the same freaking guide ,i think its this one lol

8edf4e041ad6387a7f4fc2d1e24c596d.jpg

how-its-done-rare-medium-rare-wait-what-are-you-8592157.png

Don't murder that animal twice. Charcoal is for the grill not the plate.. 

On 4/7/2022 at 8:57 PM, Namtak said:

The worst part is today they glue up tartare or steak together to make a perfect shape meal but the problem is e colis bactérie présent in the midle because of the cuts....saw a documentary on it....discusting really..in restaurants better be sure and order ultra well done

Don't have to worry about that if it's your cow.. :whistle: