• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

??? Action Figure Price Guide or Links to Prices ???

7 posts in this topic

I just bough a house and moving all my junk from my pad, the sister’s basement and the folks attic… Back in ’89 to 94 I was selling comics and action figures at shows. I have 2 or 3 dozen 10 inch Marvel figures and a ton of smaller Star Wars, Star Trek, Xena, X-men, Tick and other assorted stuff…. I forgot how much stuff I had stashed in the old parental homestead... and they are looking forward to getting that 1/4th of the attic back....

Looking at Ebay has been tough to get an idea of what to start bids at, and or set reserves at for some of these things… Cannot find the same or similar item, or the stuff that sold recently is not on card, or still in box…

Anyone have an idea of a guide or online guide I can use to gauge sales. Stopped at a comic shop and I think it was Toybiz or something like that… Had price list, but I would have to buy a year or two worth of issues to get a complete guide, had a ton of omissions from guide to guide…

Any help would appreciated…

Most of what you listed probably isn't worth much, but if you want a Wizard type price guide, try Toy Fare or Lee's Action Figure News. You can find them at Borders, Barnes & Noble, or probably a local comic shop.

Thanks Solar....

The things of any Value will be held on to,

I just do not wanna end up doing a foreheadslap.gif and also want realistic expectations of cash for the Drek I have to get rid of...

I just need to seriously Thin out the mountain of boxes I have.