• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Return Shipping times
2 2

7 posts in this topic

Hey I wanted to reach out and ask if there is any problem with shipping. I was told my cards were finalized and ready to be shipped last Monday 12/20 and they still have not been shipped as of Thursday 12/30. I get a couple days to get things worked out but it’s been a week and a half since my cards have been done grading. Any information would be much appreciated.

• Administrator

Hello

I recommend reaching out to customer service.  They can check into this for you.  You can reach them by e-mail at

submissions@cgccomics.com

or by phone

1-877-NM-COMIC
(1 877 662 6642) toll free
941 360 3991

Mike

On 12/30/2021 at 8:25 PM, CGC Mike said:

Hello

I recommend reaching out to customer service.  They can check into this for you.  You can reach them by e-mail at

submissions@cgccomics.com

or by phone

1-877-NM-COMIC
(1 877 662 6642) toll free
941 360 3991

Mike

I’ve reached out probably five times this past week with no information given other than my cards were ready to ship out since 12/20

• Administrator
On 12/31/2021 at 10:20 AM, KianW said:

I’ve reached out probably five times this past week with no information given other than my cards were ready to ship out since 12/20

PM me your submission and customer ID numbers, and I will find out what is going on.

Mike

• Administrator
On 1/6/2022 at 7:18 AM, Benjamin Xu said:

Hi @CGC Mike

I'm having the same issue, my submissions have been paid for since 3 weeks ago, but till today, it is not shipped.
Can I also PM you. Emailing to Submissions have no responses..

Thank You.

Absolutely.