• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

George Perez SS
1 1

5 posts in this topic

I'm trying to submit a comic book for the George Perez signing. When I click on "Resubmitting" to add a previous CGC graded book I loose the option to choose a custom label. Can I add the comic without using the "resubmit" option in order to add the custom Perez label?

Also, because the comic book is in a holder, is there a possible way to send directions on my preferred area for signing? .... Thank you.

Edited by jokiing

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your message.  If the custom label option does not populate you can write the custom label request on your packing slip in large bold letters and we can add that for you when your order is received. 

If you are submitting a book that is already in a CGC holder, you can include a window bag with the book and have the window cut out to where you would like the book signed.  We will put your book into that window bag when we remove it from the holder.

Thank you!

• Administrator

Hi, if you are not able to purchase a window bag before you need to get your book in, you can always create your own from a regular bag.  

Here is a link on how to make your own window bags found in a post on our chat boards:

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/241753-how-to-window-bag-your-books-for-ss-with-photos/

image.png

We will also have a supply of window bags here that we can use for your books, you just wouldn't be able to select the spot where you want it signed in that case. If you have any other questions, please let us know.  Thank you!