• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Defenders appreciation thread
2 2

58 posts in this topic

On 1/2/2022 at 12:11 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I'm not very picky.

I found this in the $1 bin, and I'll most often find $1 bin stuff that I wouldn't normally "collect."

So I either never upgrade nor "flip or sell."

:takeit:

3530849_Full_Obv.jpg

That’s a nice copy congratulations on the find I’d be happy with that for only 1 dollar 

On 1/1/2022 at 6:17 PM, Tghutcn said:

That’s a nice copy congratulations on the find I’d be happy with that for only 1 dollar 

Lol thanks! I mean it still cost $25 to slab of course, but $26 all in, I can live with that just to save it from the trash bin  :shy:

On 1/3/2022 at 1:05 PM, KirbyJack said:

I put together the Avengers / Defenders War a few years back. It completely captured my imagination as a kid. Mostly because I only had access to a friend's Vision vs. SS issue, and had to fill in the rest of the story in my head.

I’m in the middle of completing a run of them and from the one’s I’ve read so far it’s a great read 

On 1/3/2022 at 1:25 PM, KirbyJack said:

To the issues you've posted, I added only Defenders #9. There are others accredited to the story arc, but I don't think they contain any direct match-ups.

I believe that is right 8 was the red ghost story and I believe 11 is them trying to free the black knights spirit by travelling back in time