• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Leaving your collection to someone
2 2

61 posts in this topic

On 1/6/2022 at 11:19 AM, Robot Man said:

Do not procrastinate big things like this. Do it now. It is very important. You literally don’t know when you wake up in the morning if today could be your last.

I had a life changing situation arise a few years ago that I was not prepared for. Getting my Living trust and a financial planner took a couple of meetings and a couple weeks. Way easier than I thought. Felt a huge weight off my back.

Not cutting the lawn or fixing a kitchen cabinet are things you can procrastinate.

On 1/6/2022 at 11:51 AM, MattTheDuck said:

Also be sure you have enough life insurance right now.  We had a friend die in a plane crash leaving a non-working spouse and three young kids without any life insurance at all. 

You guys are absolutely right on both fronts. 

My wife and I have talked about it alot and 2022 will be the year we get it done. The added complexity of having young kids is, who is going to raise them if tragedy struck? 

Comics are a small piece to a more complicated puzzle.