• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

boxing

5 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your message. You can put different tiers of service (Modern, Economy, etc.) on the same online form and the order will separate those out on your packing slip.  You should put all the books that appear on that packing slip in the same box just separate them within the box by tier.  If you wish to submit books in separate boxes then you should create separate online orders with separate packing slips including the appropriate packing slip in each box.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.  Thank you!

When I'm starting my form and it asks about "Select Primary Service" I am not sure how to choose.  I'm submitting 10 books, only one of which I'm considering having pressed.  Do I choose "Grading" and then choose a different option later since it only lets me choose one?

Also, you mentioned I can choose different tiers, but it is only letting me choose one tier at this stage.  Will it give me different options later in the process?  Also (sorry), when it says comics valued up to $400, is that raw since I do not know the grade it will get?  

I'm sorry for all of the questions; I just want to do it correctly.

• Administrator

Good afternoon,

You can select a different tier but it is a little trickier than it was on the old online form.  Previously, you entered all your books and then selected a grading tier after.  With the new form, you will have to enter each book and select a tier for each one separately.  So, you'll choose your services, tier, etc. then go to the next page and enter your book.  Once you have that book entered you want to go to "review cart" and then you will see an option to "add another service."  Click on that and it will take you back to the first page to select a different grading tier and you can then go to the next page and enter your book info.  You will have to do this for each tier that you want to add.

If you have any questions, please let us know.  Thank you!