• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How do you paste a picture directly in your post?

14 posts in this topic

When I post a comic for grading opinions it comes as an attachment. How do you get the picture directly into the post?

Post a test in the test thread. The open the thread. Copy the URL and then paste in the thread you want using the Image link.

(I think that's correct confused.gif)

Thanks for the info, but I have no idea what you were talking about!!!

blush.gif

Up in the Water Cooler Section of the forums, there is a Test Thread.

Make a post with the attachment (like has been happening to you, you will not see the image).

Click on the attachment and your image will pop up. Copy the URL at the top of your page.

Then, go to/start the thread you would like to post your picture in.

Down in the right hand corner of the "post page", you'll see the Instant UBB Code. Click it and paste the copied URL in it.

Click submit.

Your image should appear.

I think that should work. Sorry about the vagueness of the last post. tongue.gif

D'oh! Here's an easier way.

Post like you've been doing with your attachment.

Once you've made the post, "Edit It" and do the same thing with the Image UBB Code that I said last time.

Should work.

962546-asm15.jpg

When I post a comic for grading opinions it comes as an attachment. How do you get the picture directly into the post?

1) Create the post as usual, and attach the image.

2) Click on the ATTACHMENT link and COPY the URL.

3) Go back an edit the original post and click the IMAGE link under "Instant UBB Code" and COPY the URL in.

Save the changes and your post will have both the attachment link and the included image within the text.

1) Create the post as usual, and attach the image.

3) Go back an edit the original post and click the IMAGE link under "Instant UBB Code" and COPY the URL in.

Save the changes and your post will have both the attachment link and the included image within the text.

You can try to decipher mine, or you can go with JC's easy-to-follow instructions. tongue.gif

Ok - apparantly im stupid or this is rocket science!

I go and click POST

I type in the subject and body

Then click submit ** while the preview post / attach file box is selected

I then see a previe of my post and then I attach the file from my directory

I then submit and the post is posted

Then what?

Thanks for all the help in advance!

Ok - apparantly im stupid or this is rocket science!

I go and click POST

I type in the subject and body

Then click submit ** while the preview post / attach file box is selected

I then see a previe of my post and then I attach the file from my directory

I then submit and the post is posted

Then what?

Thanks for all the help in advance!

When you go to "Reply" page, down next to the Greamlins ( smile.giffrown.gifblush.gifcrazy.giflaugh.gif), you will see the "Instant UBB Code".

Click "Image" and you can paste the URL into the "box".

Hit "OK".

Then, hit "submit" (at the bottom). Hit "submit" again and your image should post. thumbsup2.gif