• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GUESS THE FRIGGING GRADE AND I'LL EAT A BUG ! ! !

62 posts in this topic

Ok.....a couple of you may know the grade of my book....so no spoiling it for the others (this means you greggy).

EXTREMELY small tear at bottom left corner on the squarebound edge. Few other obvious problems along the bottom. I know the scan sucks....but do your best. Assume the back cover is cool and just grade on the front.

PICTURE HAS BEEN CHANGED TO A LINK FOR A MUCH LARGER AND CLEARER IMAGE OF THE BOOK.

Very nice spine.

Has a small tear. A streaky thing where it says Robin the Boy Wonder, just a little ding lower right corner so.... 8.5. There, I said it.

But because it's Bug, I'll say 9.0. I've personally always felt CGC, intimidated by Bug when he sends his submissions, always gives him an extra 1/2 grade, so 9.0. Anybody else, would have to settle for an 8.5. Sorry, but that's just the way it is.

Actual article about CGC Bug grades in the new overstreet. (Page 911)

grin.gif Made ya' look.

No rip there.

Just a small color breaking scuff or stress mark that appears to go up into the wording.

Remember that the book is magnified and defects appear worse than they are.

I'm changing the picture in the first post in this thread to a much larger and clearer LINK. (If it's not working then that simply means I've exceeded my bandwidth usage for the day and you can see it tomorrow).