• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GUESS THE FRIGGING GRADE AND I'LL EAT A BUG ! ! !

62 posts in this topic

So....what's the friggin' grade.... mad.gif

Oops crazy.gif

Ok......here's the rundown of guesses and then the actual grade:

araich............9.0

cicamen.........7.0 (hater)

greggy...........9.8 OWW Pages (insufficiently_thoughtful_person)

povertyrow......9.2 (stuck with this grade even after better scan was provided)

ninanina.........8.5 (hater) Sorry.....like with the trivia.....first guess counts

Titan777.........7.0 (hater)

ELBRUJO.......8.5 (hater)

Arch...............8.0 (hater)

aman619.........9.0

greggy(2).........BTW, that book is overgraded! (Hater...and this one ISN'T my copy. greggy don't know everything. smirk.gif )

LordRahl.........9.2

Arty................9.0

ACTUAL GRADE: 9.2 white pages

Actually......I thought the book MAY have been a tick overgraded. I have a 9.2 white paged copy as well and it looks a little better than that one. I think the problems along the bottom of the book (both corners and the scuff at bottom center) put it, at the very least, at the low end of the 9.2 level and could have brought it down to a 9.0 grade.

But...the real question is how do I learn your marketing techniques? Damn fokkers too chicken to grade my raw Spidey mags?

Do I have to promise to kick you in the groin? crazy.gif

Dude how could you call me a hater .........if it was up to me I would wish you a 10 but I ve seen some beautiful books get very low grades and I also saw you had a mad.gif in the post so I thought CGC jerked you, I felt it was a nice looking book but just dont know about CGC sometimes!

But...the real question is how do I learn your marketing techniques? Damn fokkers too chicken to grade my raw Spidey mags?

You don't learn...........ancient Chinese secret (said in my best 1970's bad commercial voice for laundry detergent).

Who gives a frig about magazines anyway.......obviously CGC doesn't. smirk.gif

Dude how could you call me a hater .........if it was up to me I would wish you a 10 but I ve seen some beautiful books get very low grades and I also saw you had a in the post so I thought CGC jerked you, I felt it was a nice looking book but just dont know about CGC sometimes!

Yo......Titan......I'm just kidding around with you and all the others. smile.gif

That's not even my book. crazy.gif