• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

UPS Shipping update
1 1

5 posts in this topic

"Please note that CGC will no longer use UPS for return shipments unless the submitter has a UPS account. For submissions completed before January 18, 2022, with UPS return shipping requested, CGC will ship via UPS."

I have a handful of submissions for CGC grading that were submitted months ago but are currently being pressed (not CCS) and will not meet the January 18 deadline for UPS return shipping. I'm sure that there are many others in the same boat and I feel that this sudden change with a short deadline is a bit unfair. What does CGC plan to do for orders, with UPS return shipping, received after January 18th? I do not trust my local service from either Fedex or USPS in handling my packages safely, which is why I prefer UPS. I have recently opened an account with UPS so can use that for any future orders. Will I get a chance to select return shipping service on my orders being delivered after January 18th? Thank you.

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your message. After the 1-18 deadline, UPS will no longer be offered on the online form.  You can still select UPS for your return shipping method if you have your own account with UPS and provide that account number when completing the online form.  We will just no longer be shipping UPS using our own account.  

Any orders already in house that had previously selected UPS as their shipping method will still be honored and ship that way, it just won't be possible to select that option on any invoices created after January 18th. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know. Thank you!

Good morning.

Thank you for the quick reply. My question actually concerned invoices created before January 18th (as in 2021) but not in house by that date. Would I be able to update my shipping choice (use my UPS account) once order is in house?

Edited by jokiing

• Administrator

Good morning,

If you selected UPS on your order form, we would honor that shipping method, even if the order was received after that date.  You could not change your shipping method from other method to UPS on an order already in house after that date, however.

Thanks!