• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

submission at C2E2 reholder

2 posts in this topic

I submitted a book for reholder at C2E2 december 2021, when i input the submission number from my receipt nothing comes up on the website,,, wanting some clarification ?  If this is normal  

the numbers on my receipt are as follows    there were 3  , so not sure which to look under 

account number 1676

CGC1540980434

comic description X-men 60 9/69   grade 9.6

thank you 

jason krupsky   2482701705

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your message.  I did find the order in our system.  It looks like you submitted that through a facilitator, ComicSketchart.com.  Since they submitted the order on your behalf it will only show up under their dealer account and not under your own personal account.  Unfortunately, you won't be able to just log in and check the status for this order but you can either contact the dealer for an update or you can reach out to our customer service department any time and we can update you on that.  

Right now, reholders are running quite long at about 102 business days.  CGC Services & Fees | CGC (cgccomics.com) so it will be quite some time yet until that is completed since it was just entered into our system on December 30th.  

If you have any questions, you can reach us at 877-662-6642 or  by email at submissions@cgccomics.com.

Thank you!