• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CERRADO] Non-readers (e.g. slabs: Superman 75, Uncanny 221 & 283 ++) and small runs of readers for sale -- MCP, New Avengers, and some Wolverine listed so far, as low as $1 apiece!
2 2

17 posts in this topic

Here's the thing about readers -- if you don't read them, are they really readers?  hm

Necessities first:

Payment:  In addition to PayPal, I will also accept check / money order / Zelle, though the book will be held until clearance.  Payment due within 10 business days.  

Shipping (domestic):  Books will be shipped via insured USPS flat rate priority mail.  I can fit up to 10 well protected books into a flat rate envelope, which will run $9 for shipping.  Beyond 10 books will ship in a medium flat rate box, which will run $16.50.  I WILL NOT SHIP MEDIA MAIL, SO DON'T ASK.

International Shipping - exact cost, minus the US shipping cost.  Please inquire first for an accurate quote. 

Returns:  For raw books, if we wildly disagree on the grade or you spot a flaw that I failed to disclose, we'll use up to the 10 days that follow from receipt of the book to have a dialogue on the matter in order to find a mutually acceptable compromise, including a return.  Bear in mind these are being sold as reader copies though, meaning there aren't any hidden 9.8s in here.  Though if there are you owe me an extra $5.  Kidding of course.  Or am I?  I am.

On the HoS?  Probation list?  Or I simply don't like you (aka on my ignore list)?  Don't bother.

Can provide board references if needed (no name dropping here), and over 1700 positive eBay feedback as well -- https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=792mn.  And I've got a fledgling kudos thread started (link is in my profile page).

First :takeit:posted in the thread wins a book outright (so don't PM it to me, a thread take it wins out regardless of time stamp).

All books come bagged and boarded.

I'll be typing the descriptions on the PC but uploading photos from the phone, so bear with me on the slight delay between post and photo(s).

Edited by mattn792

New Avengers 38, 39, 41 - 47.  All part of the Secret Invasion storyline.  $20

BTW, I do have a 2nd print of issue #40 that I believe is in 9.6/9.8 condition.  If this piques your interest, PM me.

DFB7F4B9-4453-47E9-8AAF-03FB0B5AE36B.jpeg

BC8D5C39-4BE5-4FED-8BE7-74C6AE31401C.jpeg

Edited by mattn792