• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Never A Shortage Of Spiderman Comics
3 3

43 posts in this topic

On 1/22/2022 at 3:19 PM, jjonahjameson11 said:

I get you, but based on your previous statement of "I believe I could buy any issue of Amazing Spiderman at any time. If I had the cash, I imagine I could have the complete series in a week", I am saying that statement holds true for any title run from the silver age to present and that's just a fact.

And I get YOU. I was referring to the EASE of it and nothing more. 10% of all submissions are Spider-Man related. That's a giant number. So, yes. I already acknowledged you are correct in that any title can be had. I doubt any other could with that sort of ease.

So, I am left wondering why? Such a glut of Spider-Man books constantly. They must have been published in huge numbers. Perhaps everyone is selling their because of the movie popularity. it's been this way for years. Page after page on every site and auction page. Nearly complete runs.

Oh well. Just an observation.

Andy Rooney voice:
"Hey, did you ever notice how a thread can start out nice and friendly and then people get snarky for no reason? Well, I have."