• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are the yellow CGC windows bags returned after a signing?
1 1

4 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your message.  Unfortunately, we are not able to return window bags to the customer so these would be more of a one time use.  You can also create your own window bags if you don't want to purchase the pre-made bags.  Here's a helpful link below to a chat board post that goes over how to make your own.  If you have any questions, please let us know.  Thank you!

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/241753-how-to-window-bag-your-books-for-ss-with-photos/

image.png

When it comes to CGC and window bags for signing events, I can understand your concern. Typically, window bags are considered "one time use" bags, so it's unlikely that they'll be returned with the slabs. However, it's always a good idea to reach out to CGC directly to confirm their specific policy on this.
By the way, if you're looking for some great deals on Windows keys, you should check out the Windows key Reddit sub. They often have some affordable options that can save you some cash. Just make sure to do your research and choose a reputable seller.
I hope this helps clarify things for you!

Edited by mra4nostop

On 6/15/2023 at 5:28 AM, mra4nostop said:

When it comes to CGC and window bags for signing events, I can understand your concern.

Me too. What do you think they do with all of them?