• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archie 50 and Marvel Science Stories #1 AND OTHERS ADDED
15 15

278 posts in this topic

Phantom Lady 2 7.0 (Purple Label Slight A) White pages! Note: Restoration includes: tear seal to cover $700

I've included the photo to show where the tear seal is. Years ago when I bought this from Richard we discussed cracking it out and removing the tear seal. What isn't known is if that sliver of paper will come off or not. (See close-up photo for reference). The book is pretty rare as far as Phantom Lady's go. There's only been a total of 17 graded and as a 7.0, this shares top graded spot and NONE of the other copies in any grade have white pages. Worse case, if you wanted to remove the tear seal and the piece came off, you'd have a really nice 6.0 with white pages and a raw 5.5 copy sold on Heritage 2 years ago for $660

IMG_3553.jpeg

IMG_3556.jpeg

IMG_3554.jpeg

IMG_3555.jpeg

IMG_3557.jpeg

Four Color 23 Raggedy Ann and Andy 8.0 Crippen Copy $550

With what I know about the Crippen books, it's interesting to me this has a newstand stamp on the back with the address being in Maryland.

IMG_3570.jpeg

IMG_3571.jpeg

Edited by The Troll King