• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers Pedigree and some other high grade Marvel stuff

23 posts in this topic

Want to give any hints on the reserve? I'm bidding on a few, but wouldn't mind winning a lot.

If they don't reach the reserve, maybe we can work out a package deal for a lot of them.

Nice books!!!!!!

How can you sell these and live with yourself?

Yeah, selling these is no labor of love. I started out a couple of years back just buying some of my favorites Buscema covers in high grade which morfed into an effort to get pedigree copies of # 50 - 80.

Unfortunately, this effort has been cut short by the purchase of a new house, another child and the decision that it was time for my wife to quit work.

So, no more comic fun for a while. sorry.gif

Truth be told though, if they sell, I will miss the Harvey's more than the Avengers.

Wow, you went to town!

Ever consider collecting Harveys? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Hehe, no Harveys for me. Yet. X-Men is another story. I was considering picking up a X-Men 18 tonight but those Avenger books are a once in a lifetime chance to get them all at once. I have always considered the Avengers to be undervalued, especially pedigrees like this.

On another note, it pays to advertise - I would have never knew about these books if you did not post them here.

I will await your invoice.

Hehe, no Harveys for me. Yet. X-Men is another story. I was considering picking up a X-Men 18 tonight but those Avenger books are a once in a lifetime chance to get them all at once. I have always considered the Avengers to be undervalued, especially pedigrees like this.

On another note, it pays to advertise - I would have never knew about these books if you did not post them here.

I will await your invoice.

Nice pick-ups.

I think the #48 was the best value for the money. thumbsup2.gif

Nice pick-ups.

I think the #48 was the best value for the money. thumbsup2.gif

Thanks, I really love the 57 and 58. I thought there would be more competition on these books. It is rare you see so many pedigrees together like that. Actually I thought there would been a bit of a bidding contest between you and me on the books.