• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers Pedigree and some other high grade Marvel stuff

23 posts in this topic

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice pick-ups.

I think the #48 was the best value for the money.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks, I really love the 57 and 58. I thought there would be more competition on these books. It is rare you see so many pedigrees together like that. Actually I thought there would been a bit of a bidding contest between you and me on the books.

I have the Curator #57 in CGC 9.4, so I really didn't need the Winnipeg copy (which might actually be better, hard to tell). I really want the Pacific Coast copy but not for twice the price.

I got hit with a hurricane and lost power for a few days. I had it back on before the auctions ended, but in addition, I had just spent several grand on some TTA's that I needed so I passed on the Avengers.

All very solid books. thumbsup2.gif

I have the Curator #57 in CGC 9.4, so I really didn't need the Winnipeg copy (which might actually be better, hard to tell). I really want the Pacific Coast copy but not for twice the price.

I got hit with a hurricane and lost power for a few days. I had it back on before the auctions ended, but in addition, I had just spent several grand on some TTA's that I needed so I passed on the Avengers.

All very solid books. thumbsup2.gif

Thanks again. Just for your info , the Pacific Cost is up on eBay right now.

Thanks again. Just for your info , the Pacific Cost is up on eBay right now.

I know.

It's also on Marnin's site with a supposed $950 bid. screwy.gif

The funny thing is I didn't buy the book a few years ago, because it had Cream to Off-White pages.

Resubmitted for better page quality, probably increased it's value 50%.