• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Smudging Inside of Recently Graded Walkthrough Slabs
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Hello-
yesterday I received back my first ever CGC submission. Four expensive 8.5-9.6 graded Walkthrough tier books. Unfortunately, while the service and grading were great, the interior of the slabs, or the plastic sleeves, all have numerous smudges which significantly detract from these expensive higher graded books. What is the process to officially notify CGC of the problem snd to get a reholder resolution. I have 152 other books awaiting grading and would like to get ahead of this quality problem. Thank you- I am attaching photos of some of the areas as an example 

thank you 

0AB5B946-BB1D-469E-92DC-1E19C0DB788C.jpeg

E1027A58-3EBA-49A4-B4A1-2F373BE211B3.jpeg

65223385-DB3A-42F9-A5AA-2F215095AAEE.jpeg

A9BE237A-F8D3-45D8-97D8-152477AC4EFD.jpeg

F0EEE5AE-192A-40FD-B708-9DA3A099BFDF.jpeg

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your message.  I am sorry to hear that.  Please email this information along with the images to our customer service department and we can send you the instructions on how to proceed.  You can reach us at: submissions@cgccomics.com.

Thank you!

Hi Jennifer- I emailed Customer Service per your request, 48 hours ago but have had no response to my message.  I want to list one of these four Walkthrough tier graded books for sale asap but can not because of the defects in the slabs. Can you assist me with Customer Service contact or is there another way to reach them? The good news is that the Express Books I received yesterday had terrific looking slabs  without any defects.  Thank you for your assistance

image2.jpeg

image6.jpeg

image7.jpeg

image9.jpeg

image10.jpeg

• Administrator

Hello, due to the extremely high volume of emails we receive it can take a couple of days for us to get to your email.  You can also call our customer service department and speak with a rep directly and they can email you the instructions.  You can call us at 877-662-6642.  Thank you!