• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Perez private signing, sending a slabbed book, option to have it removed is where?

9 posts in this topic

On 1/27/2022 at 11:55 AM, David Baity said:

I've been trying to find the place to pay the extra 5 to have CGC remove my comic, but for the life of me I can't find it. Any help?

I sent two in for this event and they are both slabbed with blue labels (separate orders). I have not sent in comics before for a signing event, just hundreds for grading over the years. Unless I missed it, there was not an option during the process for removing the book from the slab it is currently in if that is what you mean. After I placed my two orders (each book is getting a C&P as well) I called customer service and told them I was sending in two slabs but did not see an option if there was one for removal. The rep said they would add the fee, if any, for the removal. I don't think she was really sure about this part of the process. I guess I'll find out when it is all said and done. Here is a screenshot of what one of my orders consist of if it helps.

Untitled.png

Edited by CHASEnBLUE

On 1/27/2022 at 9:36 PM, jokiing said:

Don't worry about trying to add the $5 fee to your order. CGC will add it to your invoice when they receive your order.

This. I send in slabbed books to Sig Series events such as Perez and they take it out and charge you $5. I also include a window bag for them to put the comic in. Not sure if they do it but hopefully.

On 1/28/2022 at 11:11 AM, rexinnih said:

This. I send in slabbed books to Sig Series events such as Perez and they take it out and charge you $5. I also include a window bag for them to put the comic in. Not sure if they do it but hopefully.

Yes, they will use your window bag. I sent one in with a specific signature spot cut out.