• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pre-ebay bronze DC horror lots - Sinister House + Mystery in Space (Revised)

7 posts in this topic

nice lot of goodies up on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6572114331

I didn't even realize I had Secrets of Sinister House #5 in there.

ALSO, before I list them on ebay, and I was considering listing them individually, perhaps y'all can save me some work and fees and save yourself some money:

$30, which includes boxed shipping/handling in the U.S. and each comic newly bagged and boarded, can get you the following group of 11 bronze DC horror comics, all of them with 20 cent cover prices except one!:

Secrets of Sinister House 6, 7, 11, 12, 14, 17, 18 (wicked cool cover!)

Witching Hour 44, 46

Forbidden Tales of Dark Mansion 12

Unexpected 163

Average grade on this is about VG/VG+ or thereabouts. Tons of great art, cool covers, etc. PM me if you're interested!

OK, here's another one:

Mystery in Space Lot

111, 112 (VG/Fine) (Both attractive, but have a crease or two)

114 (F/VF) (a few light spine stresses)

115 VF- (perhaps better)

116 (F/VF) (a few light spine stresses)

$11 for the group, which includes S/H in the U.S.

buy it along with the horror group above, and make it $38!

For other neat stuff, cheack out my ebay store:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZlorilahQQhtZ-1QQfrppZ50QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0?

The more you buy, the more wiggle room I have on pricing.

OK, $30 gets all of them (the horror books and the mystery in spaces) shipped to you in a box in the U.S. that's $2 each!

otherwise, up they go on ebay. i was hoping to not give those bas*ards more fees...

Win or hit the BIN on the mixed comic lot auction I have linked above and shave $10 off that ($20 total)

Well, I could call the decent ones "NM" like so many ebay sellers do and the beat up ones "Fine", but I wouldn't have much of a reputation here if I did. $2 a pop, which includes shipping, doesn't sound like much. Oh well, everyone is looking to pay $1 for a book they think they can sell for $10-$15. Such is life.

And then someone buys a copy of Wolverine The End #__ of Buffy or whatever out of my store for $5.25 (incl. shipping) and I scratch my head. God bless them!