• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Hulk 181 ***GRADE IS IN***
4 4

31 posts in this topic

It still breaks the color a bit, so the VF range is out of the question.  The C&P did help substantially though, so 6.5 at worst or 7.0 more likely should be about right.  I am interested to see the final grade.  

On 2/8/2022 at 1:57 PM, grendelbo said:

Thanks for the update after the C&P.

7.0/7.5

On 2/9/2022 at 4:09 PM, Funnybooks said:

6.5...7.0 would be generous with that crease

On 2/9/2022 at 2:21 PM, TC33 said:

It still breaks the color a bit, so the VF range is out of the question.  The C&P did help substantially though, so 6.5 at worst or 7.0 more likely should be about right.  I am interested to see the final grade.  

Funny, TC33...Me too!! Looking forward to share with you all Appreciate all the advice and opinions.  Praying the grader is having a great day when he/she gets my book. I'm sure you guys would all agree that the presser did a fantastic job. :luhv:

On 2/22/2022 at 2:50 PM, Lumsifu said:

Ok fellas, as promised... 

grade.JPG.8a78019dcbb7d58b03ccbbba8e7a7fc4.JPG

No complaints. A :bump:is still a :bump:, right?     I called CGC to see if they would give me more notes/info on my book. Only info was that it was graded by 3 senior graders. 

Thank you for the input everyone!

Update your title to show it's already been graded. I was all 6.0, maybe 6.5 after C&P for no reason...

GRADE IS IN

On 2/22/2022 at 4:42 PM, Fisionbomb said:

Update your title to show it's already been graded. I was all 6.0, maybe 6.5 after C&P for no reason...

GRADE IS IN

Thank you, Fusion. I'm pretty content with the grade knowing it was pressed to its max potential.

On 2/23/2022 at 7:19 PM, Jaylam said:

The book is dramatically better since the press, hard to believe it only resulted in a .5 grade bump.

I swear by the 6 inch cb crease 6.0 rule...i bumped it half a grade due to the crease on the bc as opposed to the fc...not a hard and fast rule