• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question about sending in comics
1 1

4 posts in this topic

On 2/6/2022 at 7:19 PM, returnofmo said:

I have a comic i want to send in through the walkthrough category but i also have some others i want to send in the lower tiers. can i send them all in the same order or do i have to send them seperately?? 

Each tier that you use requires a separate submission form.  Sometimes you can put the separate submissions into the same box going to FL.  But with Walkthrough, you have to identify the box as such on the outside, and it can't contain additional submissions that belong in lower value tiers.

On 2/6/2022 at 7:39 PM, Lightning55 said:

But with Walkthrough, you have to identify the box as such on the outside, and it can't contain additional submissions that belong in lower value tiers.

On 2/6/2022 at 8:15 PM, 18-22 said:

Link?

It seems like I may have given bad advice.  That's the last time I go from memory, since it seems to be an incorrect memory.

Here's a link about combining and sending together:

On 2/6/2022 at 7:44 PM, Lightning55 said:

It seems like I may have given bad advice.  That's the last time I go from memory, since it seems to be an incorrect memory.

Here's a link about combining and sending together:

I shipped 25 or so books at once, and only a couple were express. I put "Ex" on the outside. Worked fine for me.