• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Last Ronin Signing Question
1 1

8 posts in this topic

I rushed to have the comic accepted by CGC by Jan 24th and haven't seen it enter into the system.  I marked the box accordingly to reflect TLR Crew and Remarque.  Should they be showing in the tracking now or was it pushed out perhaps?

Thanks,

Bryan

if you're concerned, just contact cgc customer service.  generally they take a long long time to input books and probably nothing is wrong, but its also possible that a mistake has been made somewhere.

it would be impossible for someone here to confirm they're in the same boat as you.  You're paying money for CGC to provide a service for you.  They have dedicated, paid, trained customer service representatives.  You're obviously and reasonably looking for peace of mind.  Literally nothing to lose by contacting CGC rather than hoping for an ok (and hopefully truthful) answer from internet randoms.  

Edited by revat

On 2/7/2022 at 4:46 PM, revat said:

if you're concerned, just contact cgc customer service.  generally they take a long long time to input books and probably nothing is wrong, but its also possible that a mistake has been made somewhere.

it would be impossible for someone here to confirm they're in the same boat as you.  You're paying money for CGC to provide a service for you.  They have dedicated, paid, trained customer service representatives.  You're obviously and reasonably looking for peace of mind.  Literally nothing to lose by contacting CGC rather than hoping for an ok (and hopefully truthful) answer from internet randoms.  

Hi Revat,

I am going to disagree here on this take.  This is 'the' CGC forum with CGC moderators not internet randoms as you put it.  The date for the Last Ronin was January 24th and it was bumped to February 4th.  All information obtained right here. This is a community forum for CGC customers I assumed.  So it's not impossible for someone to confirm the date was pushed again or a moderator to provide insight into the Last Ronin crew signing dates.  I could have been more specific in my inquiry and will do so in the future. Still haven't seen it in submission tracking although the package was received...  guess I'll call customer support representatives...  :shy:

Happy collecting! 

Edited by BDubs

On 2/9/2022 at 12:29 PM, BDubs said:

Hi Revat,

I am going to disagree here on this take.  This is 'the' CGC forum with CGC moderators not internet randoms as you put it.  The date for the Last Ronin was January 24th and it was bumped to February 4th.  All information obtained right here. This is a community forum for CGC customers I assumed.  So it's not impossible for someone to confirm the date was pushed again or a moderator to provide insight into the Last Ronin crew signing dates.  I could have been more specific in my inquiry and will do so in the future. Still haven't seen it in submission tracking although the package was received...  guess I'll call customer support representatives...  :shy:

Happy collecting! 

I think you were MOSTLY right on this one.  Once you're in the system you're pretty much in the same boat as everyone else, and any general news anyone heard might help you feel better.  But if you hadn't up until that point even been able to confirm that CGC had even got your books (which is what it seemed like), then I think you'd want to check with them to make sure they haven't mixed up your box or sorted it wrong or fell into a dark crevice of the warehouse. 

But I may have projected my concerns onto you without taking into consideration what yours might be.  My concerns would be about the books sitting their in the postage box, unopened or perhaps lost past the deadline.  Yours might be that the signing is taking too long without an update and that CGC is stealing your money.  And those fears might be assuaged in different ways.  Either way, glad you were able to resolve your inquiry.

Edited by revat

On 2/9/2022 at 3:01 PM, revat said:

I think you were MOSTLY right on this one.  Once you're in the system you're pretty much in the same boat as everyone else, and any general news anyone heard might help you feel better.  But if you hadn't up until that point even been able to confirm that CGC had even got your books (which is what it seemed like), then I think you'd want to check with them to make sure they haven't mixed up your box or sorted it wrong or fell into a dark crevice of the warehouse. 

But I may have projected my concerns onto you without taking into consideration what yours might be.  My concerns would be about the books sitting their in the postage box, unopened or perhaps lost past the deadline.  Yours might be that the signing is taking too long without an update and that CGC is stealing your money.  And those fears might be assuaged in different ways.  Either way, glad you were able to resolve your inquiry.

Thanks!  End of day picking up the phone WAS the fastest way and now I know that the cut off date has nothing to do with the actual signing.  Thanks again!