• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Only one order can be open at a time. Orders can only contain one collectible type.?

3 posts in this topic

Hello All,

I would like to send in two books for the Chris Claremont signing however I dont understand this clause:

"Only one order can be open at a time. Orders can only contain one collectible type"

Can I send in two books on the same order or do they have to be sent in separately?

Does Collectible Type just mean like a Book is a type, a Magazine another type, a Trading Card another type etc?

Thanks

On 2/8/2022 at 9:35 AM, DaWolvX said:

Hello All,

I would like to send in two books for the Chris Claremont signing however I dont understand this clause:

"Only one order can be open at a time. Orders can only contain one collectible type"

Can I send in two books on the same order or do they have to be sent in separately?

Does Collectible Type just mean like a Book is a type, a Magazine another type, a Trading Card another type etc?

Thanks

for clarification no harm in contacting cgc customer service.

I'm not 1000% sure I understand your question, but I'll try to give statements that I think will cover.

1.  Each order can only contain "ONE COLLECTIBLE TYPE" - When filling out an order, you do all the comics you want on that order (up to whatever the limit is - 25? 50?  I don't know, probably doesn't apply to you) form.  IF you ALSO wanted to do a magazine (or many magazines), you will have to do A COMPLETELY NEW ORDER FORM for just the magazines.  Same with trading card or whatever else. - SO yes, those are the 'collectible type'.  So finish doing one type of collectible, do the whole order, complete it, enter info, print it out.  THEN start the next one.

2.  If you do multiple order forms, they will be charged separately for invoice fees and return shipping/insurance, and will come back to you (likely) at different times in different boxes.  And will likely result in separate charges on your credit card (which may be charged at times fairly disparate).

3.  You can mail everything in one box/package TO CGC, but try to group the similar items together and make it very clear what's what.

4.  Make sure you label your shipping package clearly per whatever instructions they gave you.

good luck

Edited by revat

Revat-  Excellent Thank you!

I have been trying to submit all day and keep getting:

Error

An error occurred while processing your request.

So I thought it was something I was doing wrong...