• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PLEASE take my Money! Errors all day on submitting..CANNOT SUBMIT

5 posts in this topic

Hello All,

I am a new member and I have been trying all morning to send in a Signing Event submission...ALL...DAY...LONG, literally I have tried about 100 or so times.

I keep getting this Error: 

Error
An error occurred while processing your request.

I have followed the instruction page to the letter. I dont see a Webpage down or Ordering Down notice posted anywhere.

I have tried using Chrome, Edge, and Firefox

I have tried using my PC, Laptop, and Tablet.

I have tried deleting cart, entering it all in again and again and again and again

I have tried 'Contacting CGC' for Website Issues.

I actually ONE TIME made it all the way to the payment screen once then it Errored out...again ;( 

It will error on any particular screen, Submitting it will error, on the Review Stage it will error, on Shipping it will error "There was an error fetching shipping information."...so ...frustrating...getting...angry...skin changing to green ...

I am getting exhausted, is there another way to do this? I am leaving town and would to get this out in the mail as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Edited by DaWolvX

• Administrator
On 2/8/2022 at 3:04 PM, DaWolvX said:

Hello All,

I am a new member and I have been trying all morning to send in a Signing Event submission...ALL...DAY...LONG, literally I have tried about 100 or so times.

I keep getting this Error: 

Error
An error occurred while processing your request.

I have followed the instruction page to the letter. I dont see a Webpage down or Ordering Down notice posted anywhere.

I have tried using Chrome, Edge, and Firefox

I have tried using my PC, Laptop, and Tablet.

I have tried deleting cart, entering it all in again and again and again and again

I have tried 'Contacting CGC' for Website Issues.

I actually ONE TIME made it all the way to the payment screen once then it Errored out...again ;( 

It will error on any particular screen, Submitting it will error, on the Review Stage it will error, on Shipping it will error "There was an error fetching shipping information."...so ...frustrating...getting...angry...skin changing to green ...

I am getting exhausted, is there another way to do this? I am leaving town and would to get this out in the mail as soon as possible.

Thanks!

We are very sorry you are experiencing this problem and are working diligently to get it fixed ASAP.  Thank you for your patience.  Web Team.

On 2/8/2022 at 3:07 PM, dpiesowocki said:

We are very sorry you are experiencing this problem and are working diligently to get it fixed ASAP.  Thank you for your patience.  Web Team.

Still broken...I hope it is fixed soon ... I would like to also upgrade my membership and get some books in for grading but I cant submit anything...

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your message.  I am sorry to hear that you have been having a problem with the form.  It sounds like there is an issue with the online form currently.  Based on the message above it does sound like our web team is working on it.  But you might want to go ahead and email us a screen shot of exactly what you are seeing when you try to complete the form so we can verify with them.  You can email that to us at submissions@cgccomics.com.  

You can always upgrade your membership any time by logging into your account and then going up to the "My CGC" logo in the top right corner and then going down to "My Account" and then clicking on the membership tab.  

If you have any questions, please let us know.  Thank you!