• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

submission tracking down?

4 posts in this topic

hello is the submission tracking down at the moment my bulk order wont appear even if i search for it with my submission number. the error message i receive is "An unexpected error has occurred. Please refresh the page to confirm that you are signed in and then try again."

any help would be appreciated thankyou

hi my name is mauro i sent pokemon cards to get graded from toywiz its been a year and 3 months since they send the cards to get graded is it taking a year and 3 months to grade a card with out returning them i think somethings wrong when toywiz said they didnt return yet please let me know if its slow or its toywiz thanks]

On 2/11/2022 at 6:45 AM, mauro123 said:

hi my name is mauro i sent pokemon cards to get graded from toywiz its been a year and 3 months since they send the cards to get graded is it taking a year and 3 months to grade a card with out returning them i think somethings wrong when toywiz said they didnt return yet please let me know if its slow or its toywiz thanks]

The longest turn around times I've seen for Bulk submissions was roughly 8-10 months max. Now a day it's around 6-7 months return time. August 2021 bulk submissions are starting to get returned so anything past that date you should be worried. Idk why people use those "middle man" services..... it just screams scam alert..... good luck and hopefully you'll get your cards back. I'd be calling toywiz everyday abiut my cards if I was you....