• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Select payment method - Cannot submit order to CGC due to Select payment method not working.

2 posts in this topic

Does anyone know how to fix the CGC final submission section to send payment?  I have tried to submit my credit card info many times, rebooted computer, etc. all of the usual tricks but the box remains red and I cannot submit my order.  I even tried using payment by check box to no avail either.  any help would be appreciated. 

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your email.  I'm sorry to hear you are having an issue with the online form. What card are you using to make the payment?  We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express but not Discover. 

If you are able, please email us a screen shot of what you are seeing when you try to complete the order so we can have our web people check into that further and see what the problem is.  You can email that to us at: submissions@cgccomics.com.  

In the meantime, you could also try selecting the check option and see if that will allow you to complete the order.  You could then either write your credit card number on the packing slip or call us after you submit to provide that information.  

If you have any questions, you can reach us at 877-662-6642.  Thank you!