• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Tales to Astonish #70, CGC 8.5 Sub-Mariner starts as feature character.
1 1

13 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, just one book for sale. TOS #70, first Submariner in the Title. 

Priority shipping to anywhere at my cost. 

I take Paypal, MO's or Checks, or Zelle Pay.  Payment is due within 3 days of posting a :takeit: here or in the thread. 

No returns on slabs this time.

No HOS or people on probation lists. I don't think I have anyone on DNP lists. 

1st :takeit:here or in a PM wins. If you want to discuss something (like time payments)  and someone posts a :takeit:take it on this thread before you post a take it in the PM, the person who posts here would win a tie. I get to decide if there is a tie (but I try to be fair.) 

:foryou:

Edited by skypinkblu

Tales to Astonish #70, CGC 8.5, OW/W. I had it slabbed but did not have it pressed.

Last sale on GPA was$589 for a 7.5 Bin is $672 plus shipping.

Price lowered to $625   $575 and I'm going to include U.S. Shipping, out of the U.S. is extra.

Thank you.

Edited by skypinkblu

Price lowered and now includes U.S. shipping. When I offer shipping at cost instead of free shipping, it's only because I want to ship out of the US for our Canadian neighbors, but there is a big difference in cost. 

In any case, if you are out of the U.S. PM me and we can figure out shipping if you are interested. 

Thank you:):foryou: