• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

*CLOSED*A Fantastic, Howling, yellow and red Daredevil sale
2 2

20 posts in this topic

I’ve decided to focus mostly on getting another big book I’ve been eyeing. I bought these from reputable members of our community…some a while ago, and one that I just pulled the trigger on in one of our sales that if you don’t act quickly you miss out! Decided I don’t need that so will put it back into our community at the same cost. That being said: PayPal preferred, however zelle is also accepted and other terms could potentially be agreed upon via pm. As usual, first ‘I’ll take it’ in the thread supersedes all negotiations and PM’s. Feel free to make an offer, however, I’m likely already close to my lowest asking…US shipping isvia USPS Priority. $16 for the medium flat rate box for (3) or more books. Priority envelope for (2) or less for $8. Insurance is the buyer's choice, and will cost whatever the USPS rate is. Returns are allowable up to 7 days after receipt on the raws, graded books are-graded, however if due to case damage I will accept returns or a mitigation plan. As always no probationary bad boys. I will likely leave this up until Sunday and may add a few other items including a highly graded Iron Man 54 depending on interest. As always, thanks for looking and please feel free to glance at my kudos thread, although by this point, I’ve done business with quite a few members of this outstanding group. Cheers. 

Edited by Cornelius The First