• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed - Fantastic Four 50 New Price Giant-Size Fantastic Four 4 - All Sold
1 1

11 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone!

Just a few books...

For those who do not know me feel free to check out my kudo's thread.

The rules…

First unconditional :takeit: in thread wins it, unedited of course and with clear indicator of what your buying

:takeit:by PM or an agreed on  PM deal must be posted in the thread by either the buyer or myself for validation.

Paypal only please. (No personal payments), Payment within 7 days.

No one from the HOS or probation list please.

I also reserve the right to decide who I sell to.

Shipping for raw books from Canada…

I can ship 1-3 books in Canada/USA for $20 by tracked packed which has tracking and insurance. I will pack well and always refund any shipping overpayment.

Returns...

Returns accepted for 14 days from the date of receipt. If I missed something then return shipping is on me, if you simply changed your mind then no worries but the return shipping is on you. Refund will be issued upon the books safe return.

Feel free to ask any questions and thanks for taking a look

Edited by Mr Sneeze

Fantastic Four 50 - VG/F, very solid and presents well. Moisture stain / foxing on the back cover. a bit of a moisture wrinkle top left area. a bit of rust and migration on the top staple. Printers crease on the back cover as well. $500, $400

ss1.thumb.jpeg.c1d80cdc0b357e388c8e737a31189d00.jpegss2.thumb.jpeg.61d16a505fa2a91bf052cb3554fea8b4.jpeg

ss3.jpg

ss4.jpg

ss5.jpg

Edited by Mr Sneeze

On 2/11/2022 at 9:32 PM, Mr Sneeze said:

Fantastic Four 50 - VG/F, very solid and presents well. Moisture stain / foxing on the back cover. a bit of a moisture wrinkle top left area. a bit of rust and migration on the top staple. Printers crease on the back cover as well. $500, $400

ss1.thumb.jpeg.c1d80cdc0b357e388c8e737a31189d00.jpegss2.thumb.jpeg.61d16a505fa2a91bf052cb3554fea8b4.jpeg

ss3.jpg

ss4.jpg

ss5.jpg

:takeit: