• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC graded books for sale!

12 posts in this topic

As some of you may already know or have heard, I am dumping my complete CGC graded comic collection on the market! It has a total net value of about $112,000.00 and consists mostly of SILVER and BRONZE age keys and first issues and some Golden Age horror beauties. Anyway, part of the collection is already on Pedigree and some is on eBay as well. However, I do have some books that I can take offers on. Keep in mind it is going to take literally months to go through and sort everything. Here are the books I have in hand right now and can sell ASAP. IRON FIST #1 CGC 9.6 (on eBay now-you can make me an offer or bid)

Nick Fury #1 CGC 9.4 WHITE pages $260.00

Fear #1 CGC 9.4 WHITE pages-rare bronze age horror $400.00

Tomb of Dracula #1 CGC 9.4 (OW-W pages) $340.00

Frankenstein #1 CGC 9.4 (OW-W pages) $200

The Cat #1 CGC 9.4 $175.00

many more to come....

if you need to see a scan let me know-I will do the best I can. I am currently back in college and working in finance and recovering from a moderate auto accident I have heard a few months back!

Wether you hate me or not guys, I do have some great books and I will consider all serious offers!

thumbsup2.gif

The golden age books I refer to are all Tales from the Crypt and Vault of Horror issues in 9.4 condition of better. I know some of you are going to hate me for saying this, but golden age super-heroes never did me any justice. In my opinion, early issues of Batman, Actio Comics, and Superman were horribly drawn-thus I never got into them.

Let me know if interested-when I pull more out of storage I will try to list them here. Some will of course, end up on EvilBay (eBay) and my favorite comics site PedigreeComics!

Till then cheers! The books listed here are in my hands and are all ready to go. I dug these up a few days ago!

IRON FIST #1 CGC 9.6 with WHITE pages is now available for sale! Asking $350.00 firm. If you need to see a scan and are seriously interested, I will provide one. This issue was bought off of PedigreeComics a few months back. If no one is interested, I will consign to either Comic Link or Pedigree.

Thanks!

The golden age books I refer to are all Tales from the Crypt and Vault of Horror issues in 9.4 condition of better. I know some of you are going to hate me for saying this, but golden age super-heroes never did me any justice. In my opinion, early issues of Batman, Actio Comics, and Superman were horribly drawn-thus I never got into them.

Let me know if interested-when I pull more out of storage I will try to list them here. Some will of course, end up on EvilBay (eBay) and my favorite comics site PedigreeComics!

Till then cheers! The books listed here are in my hands and are all ready to go. I dug these up a few days ago!

I'm interested in the ECs - what do you have?

As soon as I dig them up, I will get you a list. They are my pride and joy, so it is going to be hard to part with them. I mostly have Tales from the Crypt and Vault of Horror issues in 9.4 or better. I think I may have a couple of 9.2's because they are Golden Age, so I didn't feel a need to chase after 9.4's....