• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Star Wars: War of the Bounty Hunters / Crimson Reign / Hidden Empire - Crossover Trilogy Thread

2 posts in this topic

A little late in starting this. 

I just finished Crimson Reign #2, and it seems like this chapter of the crossover event is going to deliver a lot more than WOBH did. I did like parts of WOBH and the characters that were introduced, but aside from setting up the return of Crimson Dawn and introducing the key players, not too much happened of substance. I enjoy that this story is being narrated by the Archivist from after the fall of the Empire. 

Curious to hear other thoughts on the crossover and if anyone has any guesses as to what Hidden Empire is going to be about. 

Edited by awakeintheashes

War of the Bounty Hunters is where I finally dropped all the Star Wars titles other than Doctor Aphra.  Not that I felt it was particularly bad; it just seemed to put a good stopping point on everything.  I had too many issues just piling up to be read eventually.