• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Entire CGC Collection Up at Auction No Reserve

20 posts in this topic

Hey Everyone, sorry don't post much anymore but still been around reading about Ewert and all the Lovely Things he did. I had planned this for a bit now and really did not want to but I am tired of some bills and want to knock them out as quickly as possible so I am selling my entire CGC collection of Marvel Horror. There are 112 auctions currently listed at no reserve. I hope to revisit the set building process in the future but for now they must go to a good home.

Good luck to all 893crossfingers-thumb.gifand hope you find something you like as always my books go to the highest bidder no reserve. I linked the auctions below but remember I have some store items as well if interested.

Marvel Horror Auctions

Thanks man thumbsup2.gif I really really debated keeping these and I was still purchasing some issues up to a month ago but time has come for them to go. frown.gif

As we speak, I owe money for 4 books that I needed to complete a CGC run that I decided to sell an hour ago. tonofbricks.gif

I hate selling comics. frown.gif

Thanks man thumbsup2.gif I really really debated keeping these and I was still purchasing some issues up to a month ago but time has come for them to go. frown.gif

As we speak, I owe money for 4 books that I needed to complete a CGC run that I decided to sell an hour ago. tonofbricks.gif

I hate selling comics. frown.gif

Wow harsh and you still have to buy the four other books frown.gif that has to sting slightly.

I realize they are not "sweet DCs", but some amount of kudos has to go to the gatherer of such an outstanding set of books. Completing the TOD run would have just been unreal.

Token graemlin:

acclaim.gif

I realize they are not "sweet DCs", but some amount of kudos has to go to the gatherer of such an outstanding set of books. Completing the TOD run would have just been unreal.

Token graemlin:

acclaim.gif

Thanks it took some time tried to be picky on the QP when possible

I blame you Beyonder poke2.gif

It would of been nice to complete it but the real money books were ahead with the 6 earliest issues I still needed #1, 2, 3, 5, 10 and 13 would cost me some dough that I could not see myself currently spending money on.. frown.gif