• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC billing question
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I am new to CGC.  In December I signed up for the $149 membership.  I was under the impression I get a $150 credit to use toward grading comics.  I submitted 10 comics.  Today CGC charged me $250.  Should I have only gotten charged $100?  What am I missing?

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your message.  The $150 credit is linked to your internal account here with us.  You won't see the credit on the online form as that form is not a live system.  It doesn't actually charge you anything, even when you put in your credit card info.  You aren't charged until we receive your order and that is logged in and the paperwork sent up to our accounting department where they will manually run those charges.  The $150 credit is automatically deducted from your grading fees first before we run those charges.  So, while you won't see it on your packing slip or the online form, you will see it deducted when the charges are actually process. 

If, for some reason, you do see charges that went through and you don't believe the credit was applied, please reach out to us at 877-662-6642 or you can email us at accounting@cgccomics.com and we can check into that further for you.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.  Thank you!