• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature series submission problem

2 posts in this topic

I am trying to submit books for the Bendis signing.  I am trying to choose signature series on the online form but it is grayed out and won’t let me select.  I’m having the same issue when trying to submit trading cards.. I only have access to select comic book grading.  Please help

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your message.  Do you happen to have any other books already in your shopping cart?  You can't combine a regular submission and a private signing submission on the same order.  If you have books for a regular submission already in your cart, you will need to complete that order and print out a packing slip for those books and then go back in and create a new order for your private signing.  

If you still experience an issue after that, you can reach our customer service department for more assistance at 877-662-6642 or by email at submissions@cgccomics.com.

Thank you!