• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Been trying to get through to Accounting without success
2 2

8 posts in this topic

Dear team,

I tried to call accounting for about 2 hours now without success, my credit card was going to get charged but my bank blocked the payment due to suspicious transaction (As I'm in Asia and the payment was from the States), I tried to contact accounting to advise them I have resolved it with the Bank and the payment should now go through). I wanted to ensure the accounts department is aware and will attempt charge again incase the order gets held up due to payment being unsuccessful.

Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks! 

I also have been trying to get a hold of the Accounting department for days now. Emails have been sent to the accounting email, and multiple calls have been made with no success.

I apparently need to update my CC info, even though I just did this exact same in December. I guess they didn't save the info. Any direct contact I could go through to fix this? The generic phone number is just not working right now.

• Administrator

On 2/22/2022 at 4:38 PM, PokeManning said:

I also have been trying to get a hold of the Accounting department for days now. Emails have been sent to the accounting email, and multiple calls have been made with no success.

I apparently need to update my CC info, even though I just did this exact same in December. I guess they didn't save the info. Any direct contact I could go through to fix this? The generic phone number is just not working right now.

You can also submit your credit card information through customer service at 1-877-662-6642.

On 2/17/2022 at 12:17 PM, CGC Mike said:

Hello

Use this e-mail to contact them.  If you do not get a reply by Friday afternoon CGC time, send me a PM with your customer id number and the details of the problem.

accounting@cgccards.com

Mike

Hi Mike. My card was charged twice last week, and all attempts to find out what the charges are for both with leaving phone messages and emails havr gone with no answer. I dont think it is proper policy to charge cards without some form of invoice acknowledgement that is sent either by email or viewable when i log into my account. Any ideas on this?

• Administrator
On 2/23/2022 at 8:17 AM, Nickylovescomics said:

Hi Mike. My card was charged twice last week, and all attempts to find out what the charges are for both with leaving phone messages and emails havr gone with no answer. I dont think it is proper policy to charge cards without some form of invoice acknowledgement that is sent either by email or viewable when i log into my account. Any ideas on this?

Hello

Send me a PM with your customer id number and I will try to find out why.  

Mike