• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What’s the longest you have waited for a presale SS book?

4 posts in this topic

Do you know if they’ve even been signed? What were the original terms? What timeline were you promised? 

On 2/19/2022 at 2:23 PM, atrocitus said:

I ordered the book in October of 2020 and the book didn’t come out till January of 2021 and I’m still waiting. I know Ryan Stegman and Donny Cates have done at least two signings last year

maxresdefault.jpg.b0bbc3fa303ad1d9bd0b7f7ea58b53d2.jpg
I understand your frustration in anticipation of the CC presale book. Wait times may vary depending on many factors including publishing, production and delivery processes. I also ordered books on dystopia and waited a long time for them. When you order a book in presale, there are sometimes delays due to unexpected circumstances such as editing, printing, or logistics. Perhaps in this case, some unexpected events occurred that led to a delay in the release of the book. It is recommended that you contact the publisher or place where you placed your order for reasons for the delay and for information on an estimated delivery date.

Edited by estrellmamone2